In April, Startup Grind Washington DC had the privilege to speak with Dr. Magid Abraham, co-founder of comScore. This event marked Startup Grind DC’s first time hosting a speaker out of 1776, DC’s newest (and very promising) co-working space. The event was certainly an interesting and eventful occasion for all those involved: interesting due to Dr. Abraham’s remarks, and eventful due to an unexpected fire alarm that temporarily moved the event to the building’s lobby, stairwells, and sidewalk (not even kidding, on the street networking definitely happened). It was certainly a Startup Grind first, but in the end, we all came away with some insightful and powerful points provided by comScore’s legendary leader.
Lee Blaylock is the founder and CEO of Who@. Starting his career at Dell (badge #244) for 7 years he was their 2nd ex-pat and worked two years in Dell Germany then to Oracle, where he left as a practice director in the high technology consulting group. His first company, ServiceLane, was funded by Austin Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank and sold to Owens Corning (NYSE: OC). He later co-founded Annandale Capital, an investment advisor managing ~$500 million in institutional and private client assets. Who@ is a mobile centric app helping professionals, and the companies they work, for maximize the value of their relationships in a unique and private way. Who@ improves the way companies leverage their most valuable asset, their relationships. See more at www.whoat.net.
- Jere ThompsonCo-Founder and CEO of Ambit Energy21May2013
- Michael Segrest & John AdlerSilver Creek Ventures16Apr2013
- Chris FaganKey Ring07Mar2013
- Gabriella DraneyTech Wildcatters11Feb2013
- Brad HunstableUstream14Jan2013
- Paul BettnerWords With Friends04Dec2012
- Charles VogtGENBAND12Nov2012
- Phil RomanoFounder Fuddruckers/Macaroni Grill22Oct2012
- Sanjiv Sidhuo9, i2 Technologies19Sep2012