What do Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg and Joshua Baer all have in common? They all started successful businesses from their dorm room. However, only Joshua Baer has been a guest at Startup Grind! Come learn entrepreneurial secrets from Joshua Baer at Startup Grind Austin. The event kicks off at 6pm Monday November 5th at Capital Factory with networking, food and drinks. Get your tickets on Eventbrite. Questions? Email me at andi at startupgrind.com.
- Hall T MartinTexas Entrepreneur Networks29May2013
- Kevin KoymTechRanch Austin24Jun2013
- Mike Maples, SrInvestor and Rancher29Jul2013
- Julie Huls, CEOAustin Technology Council26Aug2013
Andi is the cofounder and head of operations and algorithm development at Whit.li. She has a Mathematics degree from Bryn Mawr College and a Masters degree in Epidemiology from the University of Texas.
- Mellie PriceSource Spring/Front Gate Tickets29Apr2013
- Krishna SrinivasanLive Oak Venture Partners25Mar2013
- Karen BantuverisCEO VolunteerSpot25Feb2013
- Jay HallbergCo-Founder Spiceworks12Dec2012
- Joshua BaerDirector, Capital Factory05Nov2012
- Hugh ForrestDirector, SXSW Interactive13Sep2012
- Isaac BarchasDirector ATI26Jul2012
- Russ BuhrdorfCTO of HomeAway27Jun2012
74 people follow startupgrind
Latest photos out of 155